Fishermans Flat is situated in a wing of the main house, with its own private drive, parking and entrance. It has wonderful views across the gardens to the valley and the river Dart below. The flat has recently been refurbished to a very high standard with a new kitchen and all the equipment you could need for a stay away from home. The Flat will sleep two people.
- Spacious Sitting Room leading to-
- Kitchen/Dining room.
- 1 ensuite bedroom (the beds are zip/link so you can have them as a double or twins).
- Electricity. Gas heating and hot water.
- Colour TV (freeview) and DVD player.
- Microwave. Fridge/Freezer.
- Auto Washing machine/Dryer.
- Bed linen and towels included in the rent.
- Non smokers only
- Well behaved pets Welcome (max 1)
- Ample Parking
- Game fishing available by prior arrangement (fly only) £25 per rod/day
- Pub, Shops & Post Office - 2 miles