Fishermans Flat is situated in a wing of the main house, with its own private drive, parking and entrance. There are wonderful views across gardens to the valley beyond from the outside of the property and from the kitchen/dining area inside the flat. The flat has recently been refurbished to a very high standard with a new kitchen and all the equipment you could need for a stay away from home. The Flat will sleep two people.
- Decorated with a Heritage scheme.
- Spacious Sitting Room with plenty of comfortable Multi York seating, a large flat screen television and an electric stove.
- The kitchen/dining room is a light and modern fully fitted bespoke Howdens kitchen with a fan assisted oven, halogen hob and a microwave.
- Our crockery is white Villeroy & Bosch, with glasses and saucepans from John Lewis.
- Superking bed.
- Our bedlinen is all 300 count Egyptian cotton.
- The curtains and bedheads were hand made by Harriet in beautiful Osborne & Little chintz.
- Electricity. Gas heating and hot water.
- Colour TV (freeview) and DVD player.
- Microwave. Fridge/Freezer.
- Auto Washing machine/Dryer.
- Bed linen and towels included in the rent.
- Non smokers only.
- Well behaved pets Welcome (max 1).
- Ample Parking.
- Game fishing available by prior arrangement (fly only) £25 per rod/day.
- Pub, Shops & Post Office – 2 miles.
Or call us on 01548 202020.