Carriage House has a real sense of space and flexibility in a high quality environment. It is admirably suited for a large party if rented in conjunction with Grooms Cottage next door. The Oak flooring throughout the main downstairs rooms gives an air of luxury combined with practicality lending itself to muddy paws and wellies. The house will sleep eight people.
- Decorated with a Heritage paint scheme with solid oak floors.
- Entrance Hall into a large solid oak floored hall/sitting room which is divisible by use of folding double doors.
- Dean Forge Clear View Wood burner with plenty of comfortable Multi York seating.
- Large LG Television and a DVD player.
- Dining Room with large table and chairs for 8-12 people.
- Light and modern fully fitted bespoke Howdens kitchen which features a fan assisted oven, halogen hob and a microwave. French doors leading to a side patio area.
- Our crockery is lovely white Villeroy & Bosch, with glasses and saucepans from John Lewis.
- 2 doubles, one super king and one room with twin beds.
- Our bedlinen is all 300 count Egyptian cotton.
- Outside there is a large terrace with table and chairs and private garden area.
- We have superb biomass heating, with endless hot water in addition to the Dean Forge Clear View stoves to keep you warm and toasty. Complimentary logs supplied.
- Wood burning stove, logs, oil-fired central heating, electricity.
- Colour TV (freeview) and DVD player.
- Microwave. Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher.
- Auto Washing machine/Dryer.
- Cot and High Chair.
- Bed linen and towels included in the rent.
- Non smokers only.
- Well behaved pets welcome (max 2).
- Ample Parking.
- Game fishing available by prior arrangement (fly only) £25 per rod/day.
- Pub, Shops & Post Office – 2 miles.